We all need a Little Help sometimes. And we love to give that Little Help.
Little Helper Kate is a community run business that works to serve the local community in the West Midlands.
We specialise in offering straightforward, effective services and support for our clients, whatever their need.
From cleaning, to home delivery services, to practical home improvements, to virtual assistant work, we have people who are qualified, vetted, reliable and, most of all, committed to providing you with a good service and value for money.
Little Helper Kate was established as a response to the social and environmental difficulties faced by communities, particularly the most vulnerable people, after the Covid-19 disruptions. We also have the goal of empowering local women who had lived experience of challenging domestic circumstances. We put women in leadership positions enabling them to network, build confidence and establish themselves. We believe there is a special grit from those that have overcome challenging backgrounds which strengthens the local community. Inclusion is one of our core values and we particularly welcome working with BAME, Eastern European people, as well as welcoming those with lived experience of disabilities as diverse experiences improves the quality of our work in communities. Our staff are vetted and interviewed personally; we work only with trusted professionals.
What we do:
- Bespoke services tailored to our clients’ needs, we act as a Little Helper to make your professional and domestic lives easier. By making quality and ensuring our customer care is first class we provide efficient and effective service, with stringent health and safety practices, whatever your requirement.
- We have professional and friendly domestic and commercial cleaning services available across the West Midlands. From one-off deep clean to regular appointment cleans we can offer you the highest quality provision. We understand that trustworthy cleaners can be difficult to find. This is why we only work with experienced professionals who we have personally vetted and interviewed. Our staff are based in the West Midlands and they are committed to working hard to serve their local community.
- We offer deliveries from business to business, or for individuals, across the whole of the West Midlands. With a range of transport options from freezer vans to bicycle deliveries to motorbikes, we can courier food deliveries, parcels and run errands. We will take care of your bulky items and ensure that your goods are transported safely, securely and hygienically.
- We can provide meal prep for busy professionals and for business catering for staff teams. We are trained in preparing meals according to different dietary requirements. This can include meals for those with nut allergies, those who are gluten free and those following a vegan diet.
- We do general maintenance jobs using qualified specialists. These can include: small refurbishments such as tiling, flooring, carpentry, painting, decorating, plumbing, plastering.
- We have approved, qualified electricians who offer a wide range of electrical services, including: extra electrical outlets, repairing wiring, protection from electrical surges, installing light fixtures, upgrading circuit panels.
- We also can offer Virtual Assistant work. We do email and diary management, bookings services, social media services support, accounts and bookkeeping services, and marketing services such as SEO, email marketing, press PR, sponsored ads among others.
Whatever the job, we are here to give you a Little Help.